Durkopp Adler 205-370
The 205 class sewing machine with large barrel shuttle has been specially designed for processing the extreme thread and material thickness of heavyweight materials. In addition to the extremely sturdy design of its mechanical parts and the enhanced feeding action, the 205 is characterized by an excellent stitch pattern and uniformly tight stitch formation.
- Triple feed, walking foot design helps feed heavy materials and has excellent climbing abilities
- Single Needle
- Long sewing cycles by barrel shuttle with large bobbin capacity
- German engineered – made in Europe
- Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches
- Unhindered handling of bulky workpieces
- Optional roller guides and harness accessories available
- Manuals and basic tool kit included
- Full one year limited warranty
APPLICATIONS: Suitable for sewing heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics, and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics. Appropriate for use in upholstery, footwear, canvas, leather, saddlery, and harness industries. Designed for stitching such products as tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins, safety belts, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boots, book binding, upholstery, sports equipment, orthopedic appliances, luggage, knapsacks, footwear and outerwear made of extra heavy duty materials.
|Feed Type||Compound Feed /
|Walking Foot Lift||1/8” - 3/16”
(3 - 5mm)
|Max. Stitch Length||2-1/2 SPI (10mm)||Thread||69 to 415 (#00 to #8)|
|Max Foot Lift||13/16” (20mm)||Max. Capacity||3/4” (19mm) *|
|Work Space||7-1/4 x 12-1/4 in.
(185mm x 310mm)
|Needle System||sys. 794 & 7×3
Nm 130 – 280
|Max Speed||800 SPM*||Head Weight||128 lbs (58 kg)|
*Speed and sewing capacity dependent on type of material sewn